THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kcmike

is Blowin Smoke!
Tonight's Dinner: Simple and quick gasser-grilled pork loin chops, liberally dusted with the newest Oakridge BBQ rub creation, SPOGOS. They were fantastic. If you haven't tried this new rub yet, you're really missing out.

IMG_20190417_205004_226-e1555555808846.jpg

Last edited:
I've been enjoying SPOGOS. I sent a few packs out to friends and it's been great hearing what all they use it on. One guy cooked with it 5 nights in a row. It's a winner, and I might need to try it on some chops if this rain is gone by tomorrow.

You truly are missing out.

Great looking chop and I can taste 'em since I know what SPOGOS does to a cut of meat.

Have a Tri Tip to cook Friday night, SPOGOS is the only seasoning I'll use on Tri Tip anymore, last one I cooked up was so good I couldn't stop eating it.

What is SPOGO?
Ed

Hi Ed, SPOGOS (pronounced /spaw ‘gOs/) is the name of our newest rub. It is an acronym for Salt Pepper Onion Garlic and Other Spices.

From the back of the package:

"SPOGOS (pronounced /spaw ‘gOs/), is Master Blender Michael Trump’s unique interpretation of the classic SPOG (salt, pepper, onion and garlic) rub. Balanced salt and a big black pepper punch, with deep earthy and umami mid-tones from porcini mushrooms and savory herbal subtleties that linger on your palate making you want more and more."

:thumb: :thumb:

Back