THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty fine on the burrito brother! I didn't know charcoal was not allowed, I run a kettle in Big Bear. IIRC I called somebody forest service, fire dept. they said go for it. :noidea:

Thanks Tom!

It is allowed but not where I'm at since the forest is directly behind me.

Lol thanks Greg!

I plan on a micro bash with you, Marty, Richard, Ray up there as soon as I get some downtime which has been really hard lately. Not complaining but I'm stupid busy these days.

First off, fine looking burrito, Sako! Hard to find one as good as that in most taquerias.

Second, count us in on the Micro bash, just let us know! Also, might be fun if we were able to coordinate a get together sometime with you when we're camping at Mt. Pinos. We could all hang out by the fire after we finish stuffing ourselves with tacos.

I’m up for Mexican anytime - especially Mexican that looks like that? Do you deliver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Excellent cook...truly, outstanding!

I love cabin cooking as well. My dad always speaks of our cabin as..."one step up from sleeping in the dirt."

But, sorry dude, you lost me at "Pappy's."

I was quite literally "raised" on that stuff. Every butcher within a two hour radius of Fresno would season everything with it (chicken, kabobs, tri tip steaks, veggies, etc.). I can't eat it anymore. Too salty. Even something about the smell doesn't sit well with me either (maybe it's the celery seed?). :noidea:

However, I will say I tried some of their Fajita seasoning and it was pretty good! I recommend giving that one a go. Definitely a solid stand-in for the Don Sazon you can get from the Carniceria.

Back