THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i cook pork brisket and ribs on a stumps baby and chicken on a charbroil charcoal grill. i table one 10x20 ez up and three bins. all on a 10' open trailer. anything that needs to stay dry is in the truck. when your by yourself timing is everything. figure out where you like everything and set it up the same everytime so you dont have to look for anything

I'm a one man team...

I pull a 7x15 v-nose-trailer with a Jeep Commander. Can unload/load the FEC100 and PG1000 by myself. Sleep in the trailer (Has AC and Electric).

Trim everything at home. Am working on reducing the number of bins in the trailer... It took me a couple of practice cooks at home to improve efficiency and I'm still tweaking things to reduce equipment, time, etc.

It's really nice when a buddy shows up Sat AM to help though!

So far I've had 2 team mates so 3 guys no problem unloading smokers, ez ups, tables , etc. etc. but I am considering doing a comp with only my wife. We would take the Motorhome which is old and small and has minimal storage space ... can anyone give me suggestions on what cookers to try to take and how to transport them? The only thing I can think of is WSM's and taking them INSIDE the motorhome which I would rather not do and I would have to rip out seats to fit them in but I could do it. ... maybe one of those "carriers" that mounts to the tow hitch ? I've never towed a trailer but maybe that's the solution .... so ... the main questions is "How to do it as a minimalist" ... with minimal gear...would appreciate all suggestions. thanks
FB/SGP

Didn't you just get a Jambo J-3? You have to take it

Back