THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother i have had nothing but great luck with SRF products. Your grub looks spectacular. Nice job:thumb:

Thanks, I agree with one exception. I had some issues with their st. louis ribs, and they may have fixed that issue, I don't know, but aside from that, I've nothing but outstanding results with all the rest of the products I've tried.

Anytime someone asks me if heritage style pork is worth the price THIS is exactly the cut and exactly the cooking process I tell them to try first. After cooking ONE like a prime rib they never question it again other than WHEN they will be doing it again.

That looks fantastic sir. I'll have to pick some local berkshire and make another myself. It's been too long.:thumb::thumb:

Thanks lantern, couldn't agree more, it really is pork at a different level.

Outstanding KC! Looks mighty fine!

Thanks Jeanie!

And thank you all for the great comments, I will be doing this again for sure, very good!

KC

Back