THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you have an ipad(s), check out either Poslavu or Isispos. Both are ipad app cloud based POS systems that incorporate credit card processing.

Bank

Opened a Business account at PNC bank in western pa today. In the sales pitch, the rep told me about the POS hardware they sell for 75 bucks....
Down the road I think its gonna be the way we go....linked to the Ipad/printer. The banks software would be protected for fraud better than a third party I would think, as well as liability. any thoughts?

Opened a Business account at PNC bank in western pa today. In the sales pitch, the rep told me about the POS hardware they sell for 75 bucks....
Down the road I think its gonna be the way we go....linked to the Ipad/printer. The banks software would be protected for fraud better than a third party I would think, as well as liability. any thoughts?

Depends on how it's implemented. If they'er giving you a traditional, non cloud based POS implementation where all the data is stored on a POS you maintain than you would still likely incur the brunt of the liability issues.

In a cloud based implementation the vendor is the one responsible for the PCI compliance hassles.

Back