THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Que and a half men is waking up now and will be on our way soon from Massachusetts.
Please stop by our site and welcome us as a new brethren member. Beers on us.

On the road to PitP now. We would have been there by now but we got behind some guy towing a train and had a big metal black widow spider made to look like a Weber in the bed of his truck....:biggrin1:

Well .... we got no more than 8 miles from our store and had a huge blowout on a rear tire ..ripped it to shreds. The spare? hmmm .. never really checked it ... PADLOCKED ON ... no key of course, AND IT WAS SHOT ...then upon further investigation, all my tires were shot ...so believe it or not, we should a great tire store .. Martins in Morgantown (PA) and within an hour had 7 brand new times mounted, balanced and we were back on the road !
FB//SGP

On the road to PitP now. We would have been there by now but we got behind some guy towing a train and had a big metal black widow spider made to look like a Weber in the bed of his truck....:biggrin1:
Yeah sorry. That was the first time I was put in charge of driving the trailer. I didn't want to be the one to "derail" the train.

Yeah sorry. That was the first time I was put in charge of driving the trailer. I didn't want to be the one to "derail" the train.

You didn't actually hold us up, but we did honk as we passed you. We were pulling the white 5th wheel trailer. We were also a couple spots away from you if you looked toward the rides.

I have to say that train cooker is awesome. I was hoping to find the time to stop by and say hi to a fellow brethren, but once I found out that I knew two of the teams competing on BBQ Pitmasters I spent most of my free time up there.

You didn't actually hold us up, but we did honk as we passed you. We were pulling the white 5th wheel trailer. We were also a couple spots away from you if you looked toward the rides.

I have to say that train cooker is awesome. I was hoping to find the time to stop by and say hi to a fellow brethren, but once I found out that I knew two of the teams competing on BBQ Pitmasters I spent most of my free time up there.

I heard you guys honk. At first I thought it was someone mad at me. Then I reLized probably another cook team. No worries. My Dad was a Chief in the DCFD. He knows Mike.

Back