THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ross in Ventura

is One Chatty Farker
DSC_0001-47.jpg

My wife Jackie went to San Felipe ,Baja for a week to help her Girl Friend fix up her new Condo, I'm home alone with our Cockapoo Sadie
This dough recipe is great I'll post at the end
DSC_0002-40.jpg

Tomato Sauce
DSC_0003-37.jpg

Sweet onion, Red bell pepper, and Mushrooms
DSC_0005-22.jpg

Sausage and Pepperoni
DSC_0007-25.jpg

Fresh Mozzarella cheese and Oregano
DSC_0008-18.jpg

On the Egg at 500+
DSC_0011-9.jpg

After 10-min.
DSC_0013-11.jpg

This is going to be good
DSC_0015-4.jpg

Yes
http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/001199.html

Ross

That looks great. I'll take one without the onions and peppers, though. Those vegetable things will kill you (Mushrooms don't count. They're a fungus.)

Hey Ross, Jeff from BGE here! Looks great, I may have to break out my pizza stone. You are making me want a za right now!

So that was your pizza I smelled last night while I was out sipping on a beer!
It looks as good as it smelled:lol::icon_bigsmil

Hey Ross, I noticed in your pictures as well as Rick's that you use "Parchment Paper" between your stone and pizza, is it parchment or something else?. I never use it and always make a farking mess of my stone!

[QUOTE;909193]Hey Ross, I noticed in your pictures as well as Rick's that you use "Parchment Paper" between your stone and pizza, is it parchment or something else?. I never use it and always make a farking mess of my stone![/QUOTE]
Yes it's Parchment Paper, I roll the dough on it , make it a lot easier.

Ross

Back