THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you want to know what the pictures will look like from a particular camera.
go to Flickr and type the camera model into the search bar and it will show you
pictures that people have posted using that model of camera.

Keep in mind that the camera will only do what you tell it to do....if the pictures don't
look like you expected...you may have the settings wrong on the camera.

This is the same camera I have....I like it..I think it takes great pics...here are a few....'

I think it is great value for the money....

Wayne

Thanks Wayne! I keep waiting and if I wait to long she is not going to be happy.

If you want to know what the pictures will look like from a particular camera.
go to Flickr and type the camera model into the search bar and it will show you
pictures that people have posted using that model of camera.

Keep in mind that the camera will only do what you tell it to do....if the pictures don't
look like you expected...you may have the settings wrong on the camera.

Thanks for info. I think Wayne's photos above sold me but I still might give that a try.

First pic with my camera:

IMG_0003.jpg
I agree, nice pics. Congrats. NOW, WTF is on that plate? It looks like smashed taters (or ice cream), nuts and gravy (or ice cream topping)... Had to ask.

Yesterday I replied on 2 Weber 18,5" and a Go Anywhere on Marktplaats,I allready found one 18,5" yesterday (I only needed 1) and could pick it up Friday but this morning I received an e-mail from the other guy that I could also pic it up Friday.
All 3 addressess are around the same city (Rotterdam) and it's only a 45 min. drive.
Here's the other one I got for 29,94$ http://link.marktplaats.nl/286543463

Yesterday I replied on 2 Weber 18,5" and a Go Anywhere on Marktplaats,I allready found one 18,5" yesterday (I only needed 1) and could pick it up Friday but this morning I received an e-mail from the other guy that I could also pic it up Friday.
All 3 addressess are around the same city (Rotterdam) and it's only a 45 min. drive.
Here's the other one I got for 29,94$ http://link.marktplaats.nl/286543463

Rotterdam is a fun place. Saw the Chili Peppers there. Saw Bush in the Milkyweg in Amsterdam. Is it still on the Leidseplein?

Rotterdam is a fun place. Saw the Chili Peppers there. Saw Bush in the Milkyweg in Amsterdam. Is it still on the Leidseplein?

Milkyway is one of the best places in Amsterdam,in Utrecht we've got Tivoli,both those places are "intimate" cause the rooms aren't so big.
Artist like to perform in such places,couple of weeks ago I saw Maceo Parker in the Tivoli.

Found a store today that sells Weber products,only a 20 min. drive on the bike away from my house.
Still needed an extra grate for the UDS,lately one grate isn't enough especially when I'm making wings....those dissapear pretty quickly!:roll:
Man...I can't wait till tomorrow to pick the rest of my stuph up!

IMG_0004.jpg

Thanks Nozzle!
The Weber lid or lip of the drum has to be modified cause the lid doesn't fit perfectly like on the UDS.
For the price I don't mind putting some elbow grease in it!

Back