THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My brisket I put on the bottom shelf didn't fair well...wish I'd of had a water pan.

Sometime during the night it must have gotten hot and scorched the fat cap. I salvaged it and it still had good flavor but it was by far the best I've eaten...

Thanks for all the advise and encouragement everyone...I don't think I'll do it again for a little while. LOL

I would go a step further and tell her that the BBQ Gods spoke directly to her regarding the true champion and therefore she was required to vote for you herself!

Thought I'd bump it up for the day crowd....or anyone intrested in results.

We actually got two others to cook off next year...same time, same place, same rules but they will be cooking Pork butt.

I can't see the pics till I get home, but congrats on the win!! NOW, rub it in her face every chance you get.......:wink:

Back