THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No not at all, the boxes are used at Whole Foods. Your BBQ will be in that box for approximately 6 to 15 minutes tops, no problem. However, 2 hours or longer ,depending on liquid,soaks right through...... We have 500 of old reliable in stock so, no worries!Thanks so much for your input!:thumb:
John Vuoso
Norwalk BBq

Are these exactly the same size? Merrimack used boxes with slightly smaller bottoms this year, and it was a problem for most of the teams.

9x9 boxes

Guys and Gals the boxes are 9x9 x3 no worries no problem !:pray: By the way looks like great weather......:clap2::clap2:
John Vuoso
Norwalk BARBQ Pit
203-807-8227
Are these exactly the same size? Merrimack used boxes with slightly smaller bottoms this year, and it was a problem for most of the teams.

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO HAVE GOOD WEATHER THIS WEEKEND! :thumb:

also, Greg wanted me to ask you if xchange is providing those bleach test strips that the health dept wants?

I would have love to come-- but,,,cooking for a cause or not --The Norwalk entrance fee is CRAZY !!!! Don't think they realize that its very expensive already just to get to the competition.....quite a few people i know agreed with me on this one --------I Wish Westport was doing a comp again...

I would have love to come-- but,,,cooking for a cause or not --The Norwalk entrance fee is CRAZY !!!! Don't think they realize that its very expensive already just to get to the competition.....quite a few people i know agreed with me on this one --------I Wish Westport was doing a comp again...

Hard to say the fee is CRAZY.

15 for a select steak from outback

or

60 for a dry aged prime for peter lugers

you cannot compare to most comps where the prize money is much less and the amenities are also less. Like anything if you want better quality you pay more money for it.

Hard to say the fee is CRAZY.

15 for a select steak from outback

or

60 for a dry aged prime for peter lugers

you cannot compare to most comps where the prize money is much less and the amenities are also less. Like anything if you want better quality you pay more money for it.
do you have a breakdown of the prize money, from what i see lots of categories and prize money going all over. How much is the prize money just for KCBS?

Back