Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Norwalk BBQ PIT September 9,10 &11 2011 Norwalk Ct..

not for peoples choice...we are 2 car lengths from the bay and when its high tide we get some water...but we got many comments from attendees last year that they didnt know there were more competitors along the back row where we were...

Don't see why? Your spot from last year and Purple Turtle has become an entertainment tent (Heineken Stage) with music all weekend long.The main entrance to the bbq will be, a Wells Fargo Stage Coach, to their left are the Swisher girls,that should attract a huge crowd, so what scares you? your'e going to need a bigger armored car ?????

By the way, I hope that's true...:becky:

John Vuoso
I was thinking that we were going to be back where the floods are! Sounds good to me!:clap2:

My brother will be cooking for me at this one, as my company would not give me Sunday off under any circumstances (guess I can't blame them, as I work in news and it is the ten year anniversary of 9/11). Best of luck to all, will be missing being at this one for sure!

My brother will be cooking for me at this one, as my company would not give me Sunday off under any circumstances (guess I can't blame them, as I work in news and it is the ten year anniversary of 9/11). Best of luck to all, will be missing being at this one for sure!

Ted then come on down and cover us, the festival will be doing some type of ceremony on Sept 11th 3pm just a thought :tape:

John Vuoso
Exchange Club of Norwalk

Will miss you Ted...

Ridgefield will be dedicating a monument on 9/11/11...made from an I beam from the World Trade Center...just FYI...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Hey John! could you please give me an updated team list? :-D

btw, I have suggested that the vendor booths be turned around since before year 1 ; just a chuckle for me I guess having worked at the darn thing for 30 years...
so if we are not out behind the latrines with the 4x4 hole in the middle of the site, where would we be?
ty
Nancee

Don't see why? Your spot from last year and Purple Turtle has become an entertainment tent (Heineken Stage) with music all weekend long.The main entrance to the bbq will be, a Wells Fargo Stage Coach, to their left are the Swisher girls,that should attract a huge crowd, so what scares you? your'e going to need a bigger armored car ?????

By the way, I hope that's true...:becky:

John Vuoso

Final team list

Thank's to all you great teams that signed up we reached our goal of fifty teams.......Its going to be a great weekend promise, get your rest the party starts Friday September 9,2011:becky:

Here's the final team list again thanks to all!!

2011 - 50 teams as of Aug 30th:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
5 Train BBQ
BBQ Brethren
BBQ Mafia
Beerbecue
Blazin Buttz BBQ
Burning Hot Unknowns
Come and Get It!
Cousins BBQ
Daves Appliance
Dean’s 911 RES-Q-CREW
Flatlander Barbecue