THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys, we were thinking instead of Italian dinner ie: pasta homemade meatballs and sausage ,salad... HOW ABOUT A LOBSTER DINNER WITH CORN ON THE COB STEAMED MUSSELS COLESLAW POTATO SALAD .............
Please let me know what you think !!! your input will decide which one!!!!

Ciao in bbq
John Vuoso
Norwalkbbq

Hey guys, we were thinking instead of Italian dinner ie: pasta homemade meatballs and sausage ,salad... HOW ABOUT A LOBSTER DINNER WITH CORN ON THE COB STEAMED MUSSELS COLESLAW POTATO SALAD .............

Ciao in bbq
John Vuoso
Norwalkbbq

I think that would be great....on Saturday night....:-D

Ciao in bbq
John Vuoso
Norwalkbbq

I won't be there so its not my decision but what about those who don't like seafood all that much?

I won't be there so its not my decision but what about those who don't like seafood all that much?
thats true, some people just don't eat seafood??

I would enjoy and appreciate either, so what is ever easier for you guys I think would be the way to go.

dave
red planet

Lobster or NOt is the question

Thats why I am asking, I would like the competitors input then we as a group will decide based on your input.... Hows that?
Ciao in bbq
John Vuoso
Norwalkbbq

Team List

Burning Hot
Bwell Bq
Cardello Architects
Wilsons Bbq
Fat Angel Bbq
Hog Feathers Bbq
I Like Smoke N'Lighting
I Smell Smoke !!!
Its All Good
Jacks Down Home Bbq
James Doyle
Jeffs Cuisine
Lakeside Smokers
Moonbeam Bbq
Mr Bobo's Traveling Bbq All
Stars
Ocean City Pig Assassins
Pig Monsters
Purple Turtle
Red Planet Bbq
Saints & Sinners
Sono Smokers
T'N'T Dynamite Bbq
The Bbq Guru
The Perfect Butt
Three Men And A Babyback
Team Chimney
Two Little Pigs
Transformer BBQ
Whistleville Smokers
Yankee butcher
ZBQ

These are the teams that are paid in full at this time. Thanks for all your help!
If some team wants to come,it may not be too late, just drop me an email at JOHNV@NORWALKBBQ.COM

Ciao
John Vuoso
Norwalkbbq

Anything Butt says open garnish. Are we turning in with a standard 9 X 9, or can we use a platter. If so, how big?

Thanks
-Mike

You'll get a 9x9 for ID purposes but... you can turn in on anything you want - How big? good question, I'd say as big as you want but , I'm afraid... Has to be manageable by whoever has to take it off your hands- you might want to bring an alternate.

greg

Thanks for the quick response Greg. Most comps allow between 12" X 12" to 18" X 18" platters. Your call.

-Mike

Team Dinner

Can we get a little more input from some more competitors.....looks like 2 for lobster, 2 for meatballs and pasta!
John Vuoso
Norwalkbbq

Back