THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fish aquarium pump. Want to find battery operated one. I bought a cheap one at first but next time I am going to go with more output. Good thing about mounting it on tube it vibrates the ash down.

Fish aquarium pump. Want to find battery operated one. I bought a cheap one at first but next time I am going to go with more output. Good thing about mounting it on tube it vibrates the ash down.

Look in the sporting goods section and they have pumps for bait buckets that run on 2 D cell batteries.

My hard drive crash ate the pictures, but we smoked sausage in a 4' x 8' plywood box. Took my old Brinkman Cimmaron, ran 12' of flexible dryer duct from the stack to a corresponding hole in the box top. Poke a hole in the middle of the dryer hose for the condensation to run out. Works perfect. 12 hours hanging in the box with a fire going and you had perfectly "cold" smoked summer sausage. Csaters under the box corners so when your done you just shove back in the shop and let cure.

What cfm pump are you going to try next?

Back