New wood fired pizza oven delivered and assembled yesterday and ready for her 1st cook soon. – PICS

Someone hit the lottery!

New gasser, pizza oven, Deep South GF, and a new HOUSE! :laugh:

Can I come live with you?

Nice work, man. Congratulations. :thumb:

The Deep South GC28 is actually around 5 years old. Its our competition cooker for KCBS events.

The new house is kinda what my wife and I do as this is our 7 house in 22 years (build live in a while and sell for a profit and repeat). I do a lot of the work myself but the older I get the harder it is on the ol body.

And to answer your question yes you can come and stay anytime as long as your okay with watching college sports, cooking up sometime delicious and having a cold beverage of choice.
All yeah and listing to 70's rock music.

The Deep South GC28 is actually around 5 years old. Its our competition cooker for KCBS events.

The new house is kinda what my wife and I do as this is our 7 house in 22 years (build live in a while and sell for a profit and repeat). I do a lot of the work myself but the older I get the harder it is on the ol body.

And to answer your question yes you can come and stay anytime as long as your okay with watching college sports, cooking up sometime delicious and having a cold beverage of choice.

If that's what's always on the docket, I think I'd have a hard time ever leaving! Can't wait to see some cooks on the new oven. Looks really cool

I'm in!

Looked at one of those at Hearth and Patio today (or what I think was one of those)...

It'll be really fun to see you put yours to use. Love my OONI 3, but would love some more space to do bigger / more interesting pies, breads, meats, whatnot.

Enjoy!

I hope you have bunk beds because I'm moving in, too. Awesome looking cookers, congrats on everything.

Back