THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got around to posting more pics of the new smoker. Been working my butt of trying to get it done in time for winter Q in Great Bend, KS. Its in 4 weeks and we need to have time to test it out. Got all of the outer skins on and most of the time consuming things are done. Just need to finish welding in the rack runners and do a lot of touch up work in the inside. I need to finish the main door and install the gaskets and latches. Then a boat load of polishing and finishing touches on the outside as well as the waterproof electronics box on the side for the Stoker and wireless router.

Attachments

You can donate your old one as a door prize at your upcoming UDS school.
Looking good so far and I will be anxious to see it when I get there in March.

is the door gonna be glass? that would be cool. oh wait, cant insulate glass to well.

i like the build so far. i think its cool that you guys can build kik ass stuff. I built a UDS once.. haha

whats that wait fabric stuff? is that insulation? if so, i wonder if i can use it on the UDS

thanks

Fantastic!...:hail::hail:...great skill and craftsmanship! The details like the flaming hinges etc are what sets you apart and makes your work so admirable. I plan to start a build soon and it really inspires me to see what you can do.

The wife and I would like to eventually do some charity and for-profit catering so ours is gonna be a trailer rig. I guess I'll have to start a thread for that because there is so much experience here. The feed back you get here is like having access to an encyclopedia of pit building.

:thumb:

Green with envy mod!!!!:cool:

That's GOT to be super efficient. And hold a LOT of meat!!!

Very nice. Keep up the good work!

Back