THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My biggest fear is that by the time I am ready to buy one the demand will be triple!
Yup, the same thing happened to Lone Star Grillz! Because of the new demand for his cookers Chris Goodlander had to relocate LSG to a bigger facility and unfortunately the pricing on his pits will probably increase as a result. My advice to anyone wanting a pit from LSG or from Shirley is to jump on it as soon as possible!:wink::-D

I would be curious to an Approx shipping cost to SoCal since I am not to far away and am looking at a purchase in the near future. Thanks

Those cookers look amazing. They are not in my price range, but look like they are every bit worth their price if not more than worth it. Maybe when I retire and can spend the day loading a stick at a time...

Back