THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

palmtreefrb

is one Smokin' Farker
Easier just to quote Pauls description...
Quote:
Another custom cooker by shirley fabrication... Ready to be sandblasted, painted and head to Southern California.. The cook chamber is 24 inch diameter by 53 inches long.. The chamber is 3/8 thick.. Has inserts for wireless probes in chamber and warmer... Has wagon wheel design upfront... It also has a damper from firebox to warmer along with a damper from main chamber to warmer.... Has a removable shelf in front of chamber doors... And will have a place for a bbq guru below fire basket.. Will have all chrome cool touch handles... Has 3 levels of grates in warmer and 2 slide out grates in main chamber...... The question is.... Is your pit builder offering all of this to you........... Wish i could get one of the bbq pit masters to use one... Prollly would give them one.... Hint hint!!

IMG_5212_zpsfc85e41f.jpg

IMG_0683_zpsf5de15f5-1.jpg

IMG_1626_zps4c8a7737.jpg

IMG_4317_zpsc9050248.jpg

IMG_9223_zpsfff83b37.jpg

IMG_4279_zpsbf0d78f0.jpg

IMG_0584_zps10514a6e.jpg

IMG_9730_zps6f8659f9.jpg

IMG_7808_zps9f2c8a3a.jpg

IMG_8423_zpsf28aba88.jpg

IMG_3015_zps847d7b35.jpg

IMG_1793_zps031cb510.jpg

IMG_5961_zpsdb7340db.jpg

IMG_7417_zps98f30099.jpg

I know I have seen hundreds of these pictures but all the workmanship that goes into these still amazes me.

Congrats on your new cooker!

I know the wait seems forever but the day you lay eyes on it will be a day you'll never forget..

I'm as happy(or happier)with ours as the day I bought it..

A purchase you'll never regret..I know I won't!

Enjoy!

Hey... I've got that same welder and my welds don't look anything like that at all... Now that I think of it, I've got a Gibson Les Paul guitar and can't play it and I've got he same great cookers that these other Brethren's got and my BBQ don't look as good as theirs... Hmmm, I see a pattern here... :) Great build!

Hey... I've got that same welder and my welds don't look anything like that at all... Now that I think of it, I've got a Gibson Les Paul guitar and can't play it and I've got he same great cookers that these other Brethren's got and my BBQ don't look as good as theirs... Hmmm, I see a pattern here... :) Great build!

Hand it all over, Les Paul included and I'll take great care of them. I'll even send you pics from time to time. :mrgreen:

Man if Paul keeps it up, ol Ben Lang is gonna have his hands full!!! I can see why Shirley has gotten so popular!:wink: That's gonna be a great pit from the looks of things!:thumb:

Back