THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chett. L

is one Smokin' Farker
Ordered a new pellet smoker. They added a custom-made front door on the cart. Entire unit Built like a tank. Holds temperature rock solid. Lots of clean smoke. This smoker is supper simple to use. Shows set point and actual temp. Has a removable table. Also ordered a griddle plate. This smoker is very easy to clean.

16-pound Costco, prime
Smoked 16 hours at 225
Wrapped in paper and let it sit for 6 hours in the cooler before cutting.
No binder.
No Spritzing
Just Wagyu tallow in between paper wraps.
Season with good old fashion, 50%, kosher salt, 50% pepper.
Outstanding flavor!

Attachments

You’ve been gone for a while then you show up with this?

BAN!

Looks awesome chett!

Congratulations on the new smoker, looks great but I would like to see more pictures of it, I guess I could go to their website for that though. The brisket looks great too!

I like the build quality of P&S however Coy operates as if his poop doesn't stink and he seems to be trying to copy Camp Chef "gimmicks" as if they are new ideas by adding a wood chunk option to a pellet smoker and it sounds like he has plans for a slide door - like camp chef has been using for years to clean the fire pot.... Sure - there may be better ways to do EVERYTHING however don't re-engineer another idea and say the other idea doesn't work, when you copied it....

I have a P&S stainless offset because I got a killer deal on it but P&S has turned me off a bit due to social media propaganda and bashing legitimate competitors and their ideas.

Back