THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
So, I'm the type of guy that enjoys meat by its self. If I was to eat left over brisket normally it would be by the slice.

Looking for some great easy CHEAP idea's of a meal with left over brisket. I say most answers will be fajita's so get a little more creative :) Fajita's and burrito's are covered from this post :D

I use it in stuffed shells mixed with ricotta, motz and spices. Lasagna is good too. Goes great on pizza (even frozen ones if you don't want to make it all). Brunswick stew. Cheesy brisket sliders with hawaiian rolls. Brisket cheese fries are awesome.

Anything where you use chopped up leftover meats. A hash with peppers, onions and a couple runny eggs. A frittata with any leftover veggies. Haven't done it yet, but I'm sure fried rice is really good with brisket. You already said burritos, but breakfast burritos are really good with brisket.

One of my favorites is 3-Meat chopped brisket, pulled pork ground sirloin red chili with chopped green chiles.

Alright this is what I want. Hopefully someone can help me make this dish!! I want brisket stuffed peppers. with lots of cheese! Do I pull the brisket, do I shred the brisket, do I chop the brisket? You guys are awesome!! Recipes? Easy Instructions?

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Oh wait, you asked about brisket...

stuffed peppers would be fairly simple. cook off a small amount of rice. Saute some onion, peppers (can be green, red, jalapeno, poblano, Serrano or a mixture). Shred the brisket. Combine the rice, sauteed vegetables, brisket, your favorite shredded cheese (pepper jack, cheddar, etc.), seasoning (use a little rub or just season salt to keep it easy) and mix. Stuff the peppers and bake in a casserole dish wrapped with foil at 325 for 30 minutes or so. Then uncover and cook for another 15-20 or until you get some good color on the top. You can cook them on the grill in a foil pan as well. Just use indirect heat.

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Oh wait, you asked about brisket...
And that's all I got ta say bout that.

Back