THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just noticed that the National BBQ Rankings got a mention in the Bullsheet this month. They did a article on Rub and mentioned the rankings among his many accolades.

I can't confirm it, but I believe that Rub also holds the record for highest point total in the rankings history. I know he was up there. Pretty sure he was over 700 at one point and might have gotten close to 800 points. That is pretty impressive.

Anyway, thanks Rub for the mention, I thought that it was pretty cool when I read it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Thanks for the hard work! I see our KCBS cooks are in there but we are still missing 6 PNWBA cooks...

Just noticed that the National BBQ Rankings got a mention in the Bullsheet this month. They did a article on Rub and mentioned the rankings among his many accolades.

I can't confirm it, but I believe that Rub also holds the record for highest point total in the rankings history. I know he was up there. Pretty sure he was over 700 at one point and might have gotten close to 800 points. That is pretty impressive.

Anyway, thanks Rub for the mention, I thought that it was pretty cool when I read it.

Thanks Chad, Michael McDearman did a great job on the article.
Did you see my email about the last FBA contest?

Back