THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a great time. I'm sorry I had to skip out so early, but like the guys down at the trailer smokers said, I need as much time as I can get to get pretty. My buddy's wedding was a lot of fun, so it was worth it.

For those asking about the next ones, it looks like we're on a pretty regular spring and fall schedule now, and I think spring up at Lake Ray Roberts and fall down in Belton works out pretty good for the Texas folks, so I reckon we'll stick roughly to that schedule.

Y'all up in Oklahoma or down south should get together on your own when this bash isn't close to you. It doesn't take many folks, somebody just has to pick a spot and a date and advertise. I guarantee that where two or more Brethren get together, everybody will have a good time and good eats.

Great to meet you Dave. Man can you handle a rolled Fatty! :clap2:

Still in pain.. but I think I'm going to cancel my next appointment with that Dr. -- two reasons.. right now I don't have the $ to deal with it, and there's someone at work who people say had a similar issue and went to a different doctor and he found the problem quickly - I just have to get a chance to talk to her to find out who.

Everything else is going good, hope all is well with you too.

Still in pain.. but I think I'm going to cancel my next appointment with that Dr. -- two reasons.. right now I don't have the $ to deal with it, and there's someone at work who people say had a similar issue and went to a different doctor and he found the problem quickly - I just have to get a chance to talk to her to find out who.

Everything else is going good, hope all is well with you too.

That sounds like a good move. Different Dr. = another prospective. :clap2:

Back