THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keller Steeler

Full Fledged Farker
It is here.
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_big.gif
However, I don't want to take a risk of damaging it by trying to get it off the pallet myself, so I am waiting on neighbors to come home from work.
icon_smile_angry.gif

These are the cleanest pictures you will ever see, because as soon as I get it off the pallet, I will season it.

Jay and everyone at Spicewine did a great job, now I want to cook on it.

It is killing me just sit there and look at it.

SPICEWINESMOKER002.jpg

The powder coating is called gold vein - Black and Gold - Steelers Colors.
SPICEWINESMOKER006.jpg

SPICEWINESMOKER005.jpg

SPICEWINESMOKER008.jpg

Love those Stacks

SPICEWINESMOKER011.jpg

I know everyone here has seen a ton of SW pics, but had to post them.

Nice, And I dont think you can get a better finish since he went to powder coating

while you are waiting for some husky friends to help unload it better get some 2 x's and build some type of ramp, trust me me and my cousin are both 300+ pounds and we needed them to get it down that 5"

Oh man - it's all jacked up! What happened? No flames, no flourescent colors? <chuckle>

That is THE cleanest, most pristine Spicewine picture I've ever seen. A beauty!!

Nice, And I dont think you can get a better finish since he went to powder coating

while you are waiting for some husky friends to help unload it better get some 2 x's and build some type of ramp, trust me me and my cousin are both 300+ pounds and we needed them to get it down that 5"

What he said. 3 people at least.

Oh - and that is absolutely beautiful. Congrats. You will love it like a member of the family.......

Um...Keller is awfully close to Lewisville. I could help you unload it...I mean the stuff you cook on it. I'll be in Keller tomorrow visiting a customer (Keller Feed & Lawnmower)...I could drop by, you know...if I was invited and knew where you lived and all.

You know...just sayin'

-Gup (has no friends or anything)

:cry::frown::cry::sad::oops:

If I had one I show it off too. Looks great. I did go to scrape yard today and they give me some rail car air tanks. Enough to build 4 cookers

Back