THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test to see if I am using photobucket correctly.

It's the finish on my Spicewine...powdercoated...if it works I'll add others to give Jay at SW his props, this guy is one of the best small business men I have ever dealt with. Courteous, stands behind his product, and doesnt give you the runaround , quite the opposite...he will answer all your questions and more.

IMG_0448.jpg

Last edited:
Man that is so nice. I don't know why you would want to get it all dirty and greasy, and gunky:eek: Have a great time with it. It's a keeper:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::icon_bigsmil

MAN WHAT A COOKER cant wait to see the pron flow out of that SW

Remember that there is nothing handy about me.

That being said, if it is that heavy, wouldn't be easier to cut the pallete from under it instead trying to lift it off the pallete?

BTW...that's a mighty purty smoker.

Remember that there is nothing handy about me.

That being said, if it is that heavy, wouldn't be easier to cut the pallete from under it instead trying to lift it off the pallete?

BTW...that's a mighty purty smoker.

you really cant do that, its constructed like a sandwitch
plywood
2x
plywood
and the thing is so heavy the wheels break through the flakeboard during shipping. Any you dont want any tools near the finish on this thing.
I was afraid to use a crowbar and drill to remove the wood that keeps it from shifting on the platform

With four guys it wasn't that hard to get her off the pallet.

She has been greased down and the fire is going. :cool: Gonna season tonight and cook on her tomorrow.

Thanks Jay - the craftmanship shows.

What are you cooking for the Playoff game?? or you lucky enough to be going there??

Cooking chicken for the game - Thighs and halves and I will throw on some venison sausage my neighbor gave me.

Not going to the Steeler game, but I do leave Sunday for New Orleans to hopefully see my LSU Tigers (went there, but like many had to finish somewhere else) win another championship. I hope the Steelers find an answer to run defense or we are going to have a long night.

Cooking chicken for the game - Thighs and halves and I will throw on some venison sausage my neighbor gave me.

Not going to the Steeler game, but I do leave Sunday for New Orleans to hopefully see my LSU Tigers (went there, but like many had to finish somewhere else) win another championship. I hope the Steelers find an answer to run defense or we are going to have a long night.

Hopefully on Monday you'll be sad and Buckeye Nation will be overjoyed. Good Luck!

With four guys it wasn't that hard to get her off the pallet.

She has been greased down and the fire is going. :cool: Gonna season tonight and cook on her tomorrow.

Thanks Jay - the craftmanship shows.

Be aware that the first time you cook, she will run a little hot. Keep an eye on her and have an internal temp going to make sure. If you've got any kind of cold weather it could effect the overall outside temp on the doors.

The first time I cooked she ran a little hotter than I expected. Not a good turnout. I watched her a lot closer the next time(two days later) when I cooked 200lbs of pork and brisket and she ran like a champ. Every piece falling off and falling apart. Customer was so happy.

You've got a great smoker there.

Back