THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buckshot Malone

Knows what a fatty is.
Picked up my new Chubby yesterday and spent today seasoning it. I have two weeks to learn it's quirks before the Cumming comp. Looking forward to a few racks of ribs tomorrow and watching Titans game. If any of you Bsckwoods owners have any tips, please send.

JH

Very Nice Smoker...The Wagon looks happy too...

Advice? Fill with meat...

I don't own a Backwoods, but that works for me...

its easy to use, i did a bunch of ribs for a big family get together and they turned out great

A few quick thoughts from a Fatboy owner:
- be careful not to get the bottom gasket covered in sauce/dripping etc; you can buy some from the people who make Humphrey's smokers or use foil on the bottom shelf or on the top of the firebox door
- I'm not sure how feasible a maze is in the firebox on the Chubby, but it added significant burn time on the Fatboy
- Get some shims to level it out at competitions

And come say hi at the Cumming competition- I have a banner that has the same photo you see at left

Back