THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

slammmed

Full Fledged Farker
I was browsing craigslist and came across a brand new Griddle Q for $10.
The ad didn't say what size but a quick google search left me with different sizes and prices from $50-200+. So I figured $10 couldn't go wrong.

Turns out it was a Griddle-Q Small, which retails for $189! This thing is a beast, it's 22lbs of stainless steel and man does it feel like it. I finally have a griddle worth a crap for outside cooking and can't wait to cook something. It's 21.5" wide and 14" deep. Anyone used one of these before, any special items that are great on a griddle?

Attachments

Dude you just majorly scored. Congrats! I've seen the smallest size at Sam's (which I thought was a good price) for $50.

Dammit man! Why did you have to do that...now I NEED one of those!

At this point, staying away from the internet altogether is the only way for me to stop discovering new toys!

I would have to break in that bad boy with some street tacos...that griddle would be perfect to get the meat cooked and tortillas toasted...sear off some peppers with a little garlic oil.

Dammit man! Why did you have to do that...now I NEED one of those!

At this point, staying away from the internet altogether is the only way for me to stop discovering new toys!

I would have to break in that bad boy with some street tacos...that griddle would be perfect to get the meat cooked and tortillas toasted...sear off some peppers with a little garlic oil.

Loo yeah tacos would me great, originally I was thinking some cheesesteaks or some hibachi style fried rice

I have on of those and it makes killer hibachi shrimp! I've even taken it camping on a propane stove for eggs, bacon, fried rice, etc!

I have heard great things about those.

And, 22 lb of SS for $10 has gotta be close to scrap metal price 8)

Congrats!

TIM

I have on of those and it makes killer hibachi shrimp! I've even taken it camping on a propane stove for eggs, bacon, fried rice, etc!
Does it fit on a normal two burner stove? I can't get to the stove but I'm going camping and maybe I'll bring it if it fits

Back