THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like it too!

It might take a while, but occasionally you can find bottle openers at antique shops.

I have two Coke ones at home and gave my son in law a 7up one.

"Looks like you built it right, eh!"

tumblr_m66jhwq1LM1rqsbqxo2_500.jpg

Awesome table. I'm saving this thread for the day when I have my BGE and need something to house it in.

Have you thought of installing heavy duty casters on your table?

Nice build - looks great! Built mine last year but took me much longer than you given I'm not that handy with tools. Like the bigger posts for legs - wish I had done that. I got my bottle openers on ebay - like someone else said - just google Starr... Also, I've gotten some in cases of beer here in Ontario...

My only suggestion is putting a bigger stone underneath the egg as when you scrape the ash out, if the stone goes to the edge, you avoid getting ash all over the wood. Great job! Oh - and my table is here if you're curious - used white cedar and deck stain... http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114231

That's a very handsome table you've built. Looks very professionally done. You're a talented guy. :clap:

Awesome table. I'm saving this thread for the day when I have my BGE and need something to house it in.

Have you thought of installing heavy duty casters on your table?

I really don't want it to move around so I left the casters off. But yes I did consider them.

My only suggestion is putting a bigger stone underneath the egg as when you scrape the ash out, if the stone goes to the edge, you avoid getting ash all over the wood. Great job! Oh - and my table is here if you're curious - used white cedar and deck stain... http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114231

Hi Bacon

I couldn't find a "long" stone and I always vacum out the ash (i have a pellet stove and dedicated vacum for ash) so I don"t think it will be an issue but I did consider this.

Back