THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hotch

Staff member

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Hotch
I was a big winner at the Athens EggFest this past weekend!!
I won a CUNA from the guys at Smoken Products.
My truck was full so I asked if I could just pick it up from the warehouse.
Well I went over there yesterday.
A big thanks to the guys at Smoken Products!!
smiley.gif

This is a great stand.
You know the one thing I like is these guys are EggHeads!
He has had his Eggs (2) 20 years. And this started because he has an EggHead friend with a rough patio and while moving his Egg one day it take a header!!
He believed he could build one better. And I think he has.
One item you can't see is there are 4 horizontal adjusters on the upper ring to keep the Egg snug in the stand. I post pics once I move in!

I hope to be moving my BGE Large to it's new ride this weekend. :mrgreen:

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

Pretty neat! The Nest for my large BGE is getting a little ragged and "long in the tooth"....like me! I am going to check this stand out. Thanks, Hotch.

Finally got time this morning to move my BGE Large over to it's new home.
First removed the rear piece from the base. Then put a lifting strap around the lower vent and out between the Egg bottom and dome. Had my SIL help to just drop it on to the new base. Then put the rear section back on.
This thing rolls so smoothly and the Egg is nestled within. I'm going to enjoy this for years to come! :mrgreen:

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

Thanks for looking! :mrgreen:

Really nice. Appears to be a significant upgrade to the best. Looks more stable when moving and I like the built in ash tray.

Back