Michigan Vs OSU Brethren Bash For Real!

No, this will be first bash, hell, it took me almost 2 years to even get active....but, after meeing more folks this weekend, and the gractious host, cannot wait.....good for one thing though.....make a great designated driver if anyone needs rides to hotel.......but, hope that most keep the entertainment going most of the night, with BS stories to fill in as well....

rick and I are going to confer this week and post all of the details. i;m not planning on sleeping anywhere but my truck or tent. i might smell after a few days but oh well.

where I sleep depends on how many spouses come, if my wife comes I don't think I can talk her into sleeping in the truck!! If she doesn't come then most likely truck it is.

Bob; Holding off turning in for the time off at work until you and Rick can talk and confirm the dates. Thanks a bunch

Scott

where I sleep depends on how many spouses come, if my wife comes I don't think I can talk her into sleeping in the truck!! If she doesn't come then most likely truck it is.

Bob; Holding off turning in for the time off at work until you and Rick can talk and confirm the dates. Thanks a bunch

Scott

Same here.

Jeff

Scott

Scott,

I'm planning on going down...sans spouse.

Leave the women home.....

I may have lined us up a 28' party on wheels!!

More to follow......:twisted:

We are going to jail, i know it, we are going to jail. Maybe they serve smoked bologna sandwiches on stale bread in Ohio jails.

Scott

I dont know if bologna or bread has made it to Ohio yet... :twisted::mrgreen:

I do think it origonated in Ohio.........................Fried bologna, slice of tomato, slice of onion, Mayo and white bread....................

Its what we call Kentucky steak

We might introduce you to something else while you are down here................................ Goetta

Genesee Creme Ale, they have Genesee Creme Ale down there. Been years since I drank a whole bunch, some bad headaches.
What the hecks a Goetta??
Is it like....I'm going to the store, goetta get a case of beer.

Scott

We are going to jail, i know it, we are going to jail. Maybe they serve smoked bologna sandwiches on stale bread in Ohio jails.

Scott

But thats why were bringing YOU.....Get outta jail free card!! :cool:

He knows a guy... :twisted:

Farker....

All i know about beer is that Chinese Bob will be getting us some Kentucky Bourbon Ale and a couple "fine" cigars.

Life will be good!

So Bubba has a motor home with a guy in it lined up and he's getting some cigars to smoke which in turn will lead to something happening that he needs a get out of jail free card. Hmmmmmm.
Guess I better start up a bond money fund now.

Scott

So Bubba has a motor home with a guy in it lined up and he's getting some cigars to smoke which in turn will lead to something happening that he needs a get out of jail free card. Hmmmmmm.
Guess I better start up a bond money fund now.

Scott

Oh come on Scott, you know you have that get out of jail free card... Although they may have a hard time reading in Ohio... :twisted::mrgreen:

Back