THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Michigan wins........ha ha, they walk among us!

Pigman, it's not that Akron is far away, I know there is a 95% chance Rick will be cooking soooo......

Jeff

Oh yeah we have a Football team up here. How soon you guys forget the John Cooper era....

Why remember the Cooper era when we are now in the Tressel era?? No sense in living in the past now is there?!!

Any update of this rival bash?
Dates?
Wifey said im allowed to attend if it doesnt interfear with deer hunting season.

Sounds great, is it going to be at Ricks?

yep, at my place and the neighbor's on the right

betty will be standing were the arrow points! and there's deer that run the creekline in the back.

marthashouse.jpg

Rick, count me in unless something goes south fast here.
I would love to attend another bash............man it was a blast.
I will stay in touch with you for directions and what you need me to bring.

That is an awesome site......looking forward to it.....gotta represent O-H-I-O well........even if transplanted here........gotta bring some of the NC blood to the house.......

i'll make a webpage as we get closer to the date...

there's hotels within 10 minutes and the national museum of the united states air force to tour for veteran's day. the corn maze across the street will be closed, but i 'll try to work out a deal with the operator for a brethren only night.

who is dragging their smoker here??

We might have to take my truck with the trailer and bring both drums. Where is everyone sleeping? Can we camp at Rick's house in his yard?

there's plenty of room for camping, but it might get a little cold at night in november. i'm booking my brother's band for saturday, the 8th. i'll probably rent a huge circus tent

http://www.whiterabbitband.com/

And the circus tent is to tell us we're all a bunch of clowns??? :)

I won't be camping out.. I'll just be driving home to sleep, or not.

the band was asking about heat in the circus tent. anyone have one of those propane heater stands?

Back