THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My wife and I don't shop for each other anymore... If we need something, we go buy it. However, I did get her a nice handmade necklace and earrings, and I got this:

wok.jpg

Thyme to Wok and Woll... it fits nicely in the Weber Gourmet Grill.

My wife and I don't shop for each other anymore... If we need something, we go buy it. However, I did get her a nice handmade necklace and earrings, and I got this:

wok.jpg

Thyme to Wok and Woll... it fits nicely in the Weber Gourmet Grill.

That's a nice one, Phil! I sure use the heck out of mine. :grin:

I get a little carried away buying for my Grandsons, I get the same thing for my two sons they get me every year... nothing!

I pretty much buy what I want within reason all year long but I do like to get myself one large gift each year.

i-BBCdk6r-XL.jpg

I was going to wrap it like the one I got for Diesel Dave but ran out of wrappin paper. :becky:

Last edited:
New Masterbuilt Smoker

I have been a Ugly Drum guy for a while but got a new masterbuilt for Christmas! Cant wait to fire that thing up!

I asked her for whichever one of these books she could find a deal on, she delivered both. :thumb:
5a7L4g6.jpg

(Sorry for the quick camera phone pix)

You'll have to do a review on the Project Smoke book. That guy has some interesting ideas.

e7f9552d-d1be-4e38-90e0-895bd9bb6689_1.e5f0ce45dfe35254d186484594dd79c6.jpeg

Mother in Law got me a new Charcoal grill! It has an adjustable charcoal level so that should come in handy. Also got a Kitchen-Aid with a grinder/sausage stuffer attachment

Back