THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Doing my first pig on her tomorrow a 100lber. If anyone has this unit could you give me some charcoal amounts and timing. I am going cook her at around 300.Thanks

I use 40 lbs of briquettes in my pr60, that gives me 14 hrs or so at 250. I think that should work for you at 300, as your cook time would be less. When I'm using mine and its a bit chilly our or down right cold, I throw an old blanket over the top to just hold in some heat better, careful not to cover the top vents. You runnin' a guru on it? If ya have any other questions feel free to ask away. Good luck can't wait to find out how you make out.

Back