THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S

Smoke Ring

Does anyone know whats up with the Lone Star BBQ Society? Their website has been down for awhile. I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard from them.

Garry

Their site is up far as I can tell...http://www.lonestarbarbecue.com/

All I get when I got to their site is this:

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Directory has no index file.[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Browsing this site or directory without an index file is prohibited.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are the site's webmaster, you can remedy this problem by creating a default HTML page with one of the following names:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]index.html[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]index.htm[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]default.htm[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Default.htm[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]home.html[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Home.chtml[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]NOTE: Filenames are case sensitive, i.e., Home.html is not the same as home.html

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Try clearing your cookies, and doing a refresh. The site is definitely up...I get to it fine by clicking on the link in my post above.

I did notice that the nav links in the Smoke Ring banner are broken though.

Try clearing your cookies, and doing a refresh. The site is definitely up...I get to it fine by clicking on the link in my post above.

I did notice that the nav links in the Smoke Ring banner are broken though.

That's very odd. I switched to a different browser, deleted all the cookies and history and still get the same thing.

Can you PM me and tell me which nav links aren't working? I clicked on all of them and they worked for me. Sometimes I hate computers. :mad:

The problem seems to be associated with our Internet service provider. I tried the website on my Android phone connected to WiFi and got the same error. I turned off WiFi and tried again using the cellphone network and the site comes up. Crazy!

Back