Button Just Got smaller - Pellet Tabletop

Update .

Gnome was PO'd at first. Starting to warm up

Last edited:
Because I'd read others misfortunes with this cooker at various sites I was aware this could happen and it happened to me. Fatty's are about 160IT so decided to wrap and begin incrementally decreasing heat. While doing that I decided to check the hopper. They had not dropped any. I gave the pellets a "Dry Willy" and the pellets collapsed over an inch maybe more. Some sites say it's the auger guard. It's just me and Bride so shall ponder removing or stirring.

What could've happened?? A hollow void in pellets can make it over dump or under dump or just flame out. It's important to keep a pellet cooker feeding pellets to the auger. Voids can cause flameouts or it plays catches up over dumps pellets and a fire.

Again I knew this from another's misfortune. And why I don't stray to far from my Pellet Cookers.

Thank you anonymous web person

Read and study.

Last edited:
I think my problem was because I didn't have a Gnome. Gotta get me one of those! You're making me hungry!

I think my problem was because I didn't have a Gnome. Gotta get me one of those! You're making me hungry!

I reckon the higher end quality pellet cookers don't have to worry about such things. But at the end of the pool I swim we wear water wings. In an odd way it keeps it interesting. Instead of tending a fire I tend electronics and the machine attached.

Helps to read everything you can, watch everything you can so when when the cooker sneezes & farts at the same time your able to read the screenshot

#rehomeagnome

I have this and its great but its like 3 inches too small. Could be a little taller as well.

Back