THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J

jswordy

Just sitting in the "office," and while there I looked at a Lowe's flyer.

Kingsford Hickory bricks 15.7 pounds on sale, $5.97. No limit listed.

I know if I don't stop on the way home, they'll all be gone. Might be gone when I get there.

Good luck! :thumb:

I went at lunch and got 6 bags. I'll probably stop on the way home and get a few more since i'll probably be on the Harley tomorrow.

Do the "flavored" briquettes really do anything? I used to get the hickory and mequite all the time, but then switched to plain charcoal and wood.

Glad I stopped last night right after work! 12 bags left -- I took 8. I mean, I'm not greedy, let the next man have some too! :p

Two guys stopped me in line when they saw my cart full of charcoal and wanted to know where the big cook was! :becky:

I bought some today at lunch. Sign at the bin said "new lower price". No limits posted and they had plenty on hand. I bought 2. I have always just used Kingsford, but am ready to try something new.

Back