THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moto400

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Hello All,

Long time lurker but first time poster. I recently built a table for my XL Green Egg and I am having a heck of time finding a cover for it. I made the table bigger than what the standard BGE cover will fit. Does anyone know of a good place I can get a cover from? Any info would be appreciated. The rough dimensions are 62W x 36D x 45H. Thanks!!

Attachments

• Egg Edit.jpg
    Egg Edit.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 66
Nice table. I wish I could help you with the cover. You might need to go to a car upholstery shop if no one here does it.

I've been kicking the idea around about making one for my XLBGE, but I dont have a lot of room unless I get rid of of big 5 burner gasser.

Please keep us posted with what you find. I might need to get your plans on that table :)

Jerry

Nice table. I wish I could help you with the cover. You might need to go to a car upholstery shop if no one here does it.

I've been kicking the idea around about making one for my XLBGE, but I dont have a lot of room unless I get rid of of big 5 burner gasser.

Please keep us posted with what you find. I might need to get your plans on that table :)

Jerry

I used the Nakedwhiz's plans for the table except for making it a little more simple. BGE's website has the hole dimension for the XL on its website.

Thanks for the responses!

Back