THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jeffshoaf

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jeff
Hi folks! Longtime lurker, first time poster here.

I just ordered a new Limo Jr. last week and would like to go ahead and order a cover for it in hope of getting delivery of both at close to the same time. A search here found a couple of off-the-shelf options that sort of fit and several suggestions for reasonably priced custom covers, but I didn't find any specific feedback on any resulting custom covers. So, a couple of questions for anyone who has a custom cover for the current incarnation of the Limo Jr.:

• Where did you order it from?
  • Are you happy with it?
  • What material did you get?
  • Anything you'd do differently if you had to do it again?
  • Do you have the dimensions you used when ordering?

Thanks so much!

Hi folks! Longtime lurker, first time poster here.

I just ordered a new Limo Jr. last week and would like to go ahead and order a cover for it in hope of getting delivery of both at close to the same time. A search here found a couple of off-the-shelf options that sort of fit and several suggestions for reasonably priced custom covers, but I didn't find any specific feedback on any resulting custom covers. So, a couple of questions for anyone who has a custom cover for the current incarnation of the Limo Jr.:

• Where did you order it from?
  • Are you happy with it?
  • What material did you get?
  • Anything you'd do differently if you had to do it again?
  • Do you have the dimensions you used when ordering?

Thanks so much!

I haven’t seen any mention of a custom cover on this site. Maybe ask the question on the Southern Q cooks Facebook page if you are a member…Scott grants permission for owners or prospective owners to the group.

I’m happy with the cover I have. It fits well enough and covers the wheels and has a zipper to make putting it on and off easier. It doesn’t have a custom section for the smoke stack, so it kind of folds over on itself in that section, but I can live with that. It was made by Broilpro. Another on here got a Ravenna by classic accessories. I have these same units for my Weber’s and Camp chef and like them very well. Probably would have gotten one of these, but didn’t notice this until after I got the Broilpro cover mainly to match the rest of the cooking units.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen any mention of a custom cover on this site. Maybe ask the question on the Southern Q cooks Facebook page if you are a member…Scott grants permission for owners or prospective owners to the group.

I’m happy with the cover I have. It fits well enough and covers the wheels and has a zipper to make putting it on and off easier. It doesn’t have a custom section for the smoke stack, so it kind of folds over on itself in that section, but I can live with that. It was made by Broilpro. Another on here got a Ravenna by classic accessories. I have these same units for my Weber’s and Camp chef and like them very well. Probably would have gotten one of these, but didn’t notice this until after I got the Broilpro cover mainly to match the rest of the cooking units.

Thanks! I saw pics of both the covers you mentioned and will fall back to one of those if i have no luck with the custom stuff; I've made notes on each for future reference.

Do you have a link to the Facebook page? I found 2; the most recent posts were several years old.

Back