THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I certainly wish the Mista’s good fortune, but my thoughts are that it must suck puffy green chit for you in locale of the cuisine and personality of the Dude. He IS the reason I’m here. Caught a utube of Neal smoking a butt, on a balcony in LA, before church, mentioned the brethren. My smoking life changed that day. Thanky Neal.

I remember him modifying that char-griller, I think thats what was on his balcony.

Then there were some folks here that walked him through his first brisket.

The story writes itself from there....

I've had the pleasure to meat Neil on a couple occasions, talk to Neil and Phyllis on more occasions, and unfortunately because of the time zones, spend more time than necessary drunk calls to them singing Menominah.

Best of luck to the Strawders in their next adventure....

QUOTE=gtr;4025374]Not 100% sure yet, but Sat. August 4 is looking pretty good. If/when it becomes solid, we can take this party to the Bash forum![/QUOTE]

Any news Greg?:pop2:

^^^well iPh you ain't busy August 4...:hungry:...and we could squeeze in a Kogi run! :whoo:

I know it's kinda Phar though. :doh:

And yeah, that was a killer weekend!

Back