THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You and me both Jesse! :becky: 1200 miles one way for us...whew...that's 2 days down and back. Not sure what's goin' on that weekend up here yet...still waiting on the schedule.

The schedule is out now go check it out. Nothing for us that weekend.

We will be there too. Got the smokers lined up out there for us. Just needing an EZ Up and a few coolers.

Good to know that Restaurant Depot is just 5 miles down the road.

Thinking about this one. I am supposed to be getting out of debt. (Wife will be retiring from the Air Force in two years)

I am already commented on the Sam Club Comp in Sac on April 14th thru 17th. If I place in top 8 will be going to Vegas the first weekend in May and then hopefully back again two weeks later for this event.

Looking like I might see Alaska Airlines "Gold" membership this year!

Hopefully I am ready. Had three cooking classes this winter and am actually teaching a few BBQ classes of my own. Cooking and experimenting weekly. On my last class with Kelly (4legsup) they had KCBS judges talk to us about our food and I got some really nice comments.

Another important part of my learning is reading this forum. Very informational! Would like to see a few more secrets! I purchased my Brethren flag and will be representing Alaska and you fellow Brethren Brothers!!!! Just wished I didn't live so far away.

This BBQ sport is much like golf. Addicting as hell!!!!!!!

Back