Large charcoal grill ?

Well work has done clamped down on money spending on anything as they had to get the sewers re-done - including tunneling under the building 50 foot one Direction 32 foot the other direction
But I say if you’re spending $25-$30K , another measily $500-$600-$800 shouldn’t matter.......:mrgreen: but they say NO.

Heh, that's how they tend to be. My office will spend 5k to send 4 people on a pointless trip, but I can't get them to reimburse $200 on a tool I use on every site I visit.

Well they went Cheap but it’s Better than Nothing......they wanted me to get just 1. I told them 1 is the same as None cuz you can’t cook for 100 people on 1...............

9b67245261f9e757d58668101b7d29f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kitchen staff will run them. Usually chicken qtrs. and sausage. On Holidays - which I stay Home on.........and occasionally just for something different - maybe Once a month.

Last edited:
I’d rather have 1 $400 Old Country Cantinna XXL But I didn’t get to Pick.........
Although 2 of these is more grill area..........

He’ll have to load both atleast twice but it’ll work for chicken n sausages.......... 100 Leg qtrs n 100 sausages...........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back