THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigdawg580

Knows what a fatty is.
Decide to order ken onion work sharp knife sharpener. I hope i didn't make a mistake. I can't sharpen a knife very good on a stone.
I hope now i want have a dull knife.

Love mine. I picked up the larger grinder attachment with the 1" belts, both work great. I also have a pretty full set of the Japanese ceramic stones that are hard to best for the "perfect" edge but I don't really feel like investing that much time into everyday knives; for me the KO Work Sharp fits the need just fine for 90% of my sharpening needs.

Funny I was just at them online yesterday. I'm thinking of picking one up myself. Did you pick up the wide attachment also?

I have the standard version and love it. I've never had knives this sharp with so little effort. Practice with a blade you don't care about until you get the feel for it. Best trick I learned was to stop the motor/belt before the tip of the knife leaves the angle groove. You'll round off the tip in a hurry if you don't.

I'm wanting to pick one up as well, but I'm hoping for a black friday or some other sale. I have a huge pile of old kitchen / butcher knives from my grandfather tat need some TLC and don't have the time or skill to stone them all.

Back