THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm checking out for a couple of days. A good friend of mine passed away late last night, after a fight that lasted much longer than expected. I have some long standing obligations to him and his family to take care of over the next day or two. I'll get back to this as soon as I get home.

Signed with both KCBS and CBJ membership #'s.

Singnature #70

Here's my email today

I believe that if the BOD thinks we need a nepotism policy for the BOD then we certainly need rules about married Reps. There's far more chance of some impropriety at a contest with 2 reps than at a BOD meeting with 12 members. Voting for a nepotism policy for the BOD without looking at all aspects of this issue could result in a precedent that would cause the KCBS huge problems. There are many excellent husband and wife Rep teams and I have been extremely happy with them and believe that they would always act in an ethical manner. That statement also applies to BOD members.

Note: I totally spoort married rep teams and we need them to survive.

Back