THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has this made it's way to the BBQ Forum yet? Someone who posts over their often (not me) will probably get more clicks then I post I was to add over there.

Not to mention them further, but they have been requested to stop talking about it or get removed from the board.

Has this made it's way to the BBQ Forum yet? Someone who posts over their often (not me) will probably get more clicks then I post I was to add over there.

I've contacted Mr. Basso to clear it with him first. He's made his feelings pretty clear about some of the previous discussion related to this issue. I'd rather ask permission in this case, instead of forgiveness. It's his forum, and he is entitled to run it as he chooses.

OK, if the hit squad comes out after me, I will need a big gun or rifle... George??? :roll:

Would those of you that are members of regional societies or associations mind taking the time to shoot me a PM with an address for their respective sites? I know that CBBQA is already covered. In addition I'd appreciate anybody willing to volunteer to make the post providing the link on those sites. The more tenure you have, the better.

My only request is that you do/say nothing that will create a negative opinion that may attach itself to this petition and effort.

Thank you again to those of you that have chosen to sign.

Back