THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
[FONT=&quot]Part 2 of my Italian cook was to make up some Risotto alla Milanese. Here are most the ingredients.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I took 1/2 tsp. of saffron and crushed it in this measuring cup.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I then poured in 1 cup of chicken stock.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I simmered this plus 3 more cups of stock in this sauce pan.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I sautéed 1 small diced onion for 1 minute and then added 1 cup of Arborio rice and let this cook for 4 more minutes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I then added 1/2 cup of white wine (lots of stream) and let that cook down till almost dry. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I then added approximately 3/4 cup of the chicken stock mixture and let that cook down till almost dry.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I repeated this process 5 more times before the stock mixture was almost gone. I then add 4 tbsp. of butter, what was left of the stock mixture and finally 1/2 cup of Parmigiano Reggiano on the top. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Back