THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back9Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Now that I have your attention. Haha

Wife and I been looking to buy our first home. Of course we limited it to a master resort community in NE FL since we have a 4 year old and its great for schools,parks,pools etc but its hard to get into. only one home usually pops up every month so when one came up yesterday we jumped on golf cart from parents place and headed over with our realtor. Walked in and I went straight to back patio. As she was ooo’ing and aww’ing she saw me and asked whats wrong. I said it wont fit on patio along with furniture. She asked what wont fit. I said the smoker

Then came there is this amazing house thats perfect and your worried about a smoker fitting in back yard. Men and our priorities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We put in a nice offer. Will see if we get it. Will add on a 4x15 section of slab to existing for offset and the komodo kamado. Since they wont be under overhang will need get some covers made

We put in a nice offer. Will see if we get it. Will add on a 4x15 section of slab to existing for offset and the komodo kamado. Since they wont be under overhang will need get some covers made

There ya go...she's happy, you're happy. Good luck with the offer...

There isnt. Pretty much can donwhatever you want in back. Front and color of house has to be approved

master resort community
What is that?
At first I thought it was going to be that the smoker was too large to get around into the back. But I see you've got your plans. AND priorities!

I get it. I say buy it and redo the back if you can afford it. That is my big thing too. I want to have a large covered patio on the house my wife likes the best.

Smaller footprint = perhaps a high quality vertical offset is in your future?

Good luck with the offer and subsequent move! I grew up in FL and miss it, sometimes.

Back