THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
But until today, someday never came.

I’d been following this highly ranked by Daniel Vaughn barbecue joint. Their hopes ambitions dreams are well Chronicled in a Texas Monthly article. Not a Top 50, but an underdog trying really hard. They’re open Thursday and Saturday’s. I was going to be within driving distance and was there 15 minutes before their pop up opened. Big smoker with oak I believe stacked around. Home made pickles and pickled onions swimming in mason jars.

The menu was hand written on butcher paper. Turned around and there were 15-20 people in line behind me.

I ordered 3 meat 2 side and wife ordered a sliced moist brisket sandwich and a Mexican Street Corn
Brisket-Pork Belly And Chile Cheese Sausage

We got it to go and grazed on the way home with golf towels for bibs.

About 20 minutes in she exclaimed,”I think this may be better than yours, sorry “. I said which?She replied “all of it”.
I paused and said, I have to agree.
Maybe she was just hungry:))

You can leverage that comment to make your case for your next smoker :clap2:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I think she may still be harboring ill feelings for that witch comment you made a while back where she made you go sit out on the patio and that comment was just pay back.

Back