THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's perfectly natural after many years of marriage to think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Don't think I'd comment about a different woman, she's got a nine iron and knows how to use it!

It's perfectly natural after many years of marriage to think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Don't think I'd comment about a different woman, she's got a nine iron and knows how to use it!

Are they married though? He has been calling her his bride for years. A bridge is a soon to be wife. If you dig up his threads he refers to her as his bride for years, did they finally get married? I would think i would have seen that thread.

Alright, tell her your going to pick up some more on the way home. Then, swing by some crap place and bring that home. She'll never know the difference. You're back on top.

J/K of course.

Back