THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaptain Kadian

is Blowin Smoke!
I have been looking for an old country offset smoker for a while on Craigslist and this popped up a week ago. I don't need it, but I sure want it. I already have a lsg vertical cabinet, a uds, and a webber summit charcoal grill, but I don't have a stick burner. What do you guys think?

Old Country Smoker - general for sale - by owner
https://tulsa.craigslist.org/for/d/broken-arrow-old-country-smoker/6782573692.html

It depends on what model it is. The Brazos(not sure if correct spelling) sold for around $1,000 because it had thicker metal. The $399 one is pretty much the same thing except for being made out of thinner metal.

I think this Pecos is a 16” cook chamber. If the seller is stuck on $300, I would wait to see if I could find a 24” cooker. At any rate, I think 20” is a minimum for a cooker. Anything less really cramps your cooking space.

He has another buyer coming by 6 to pick it up. He said he would sell it to me for 250 if he doesn't sell it to him. I should probably just get the over under one I really want anyway.

He has another buyer coming by 6 to pick it up. He said he would sell it to me for 250 if he doesn't sell it to him. I should probably just get the over under one I really want anyway.
Yeah... don't settle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did we figure out if it's the one that details for $399? If so, I'm with bbq freak. Cash speaks loudly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't do it for over $225 like the fellas above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it would be one of the only one I would buy from a chain store and is thicker steel than most and my Academy Sports has them and the only thing I would do to one is add tuning plates for $20 from a metal shop .

I got it
6b42fb9672eb43ccc6288fd3d599ce99.jpg

Back