THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Might want to ask Jeff, Wayne and Andy since they kicked our butts.

It's alot more laid back and simple. Chicken half or 2 if there are alot of teams. Spares only and brisket. Turn-in times this comp were 1:00, 2:30 & 4:00, so plenty of time.

Interesting. Anyone care to share a turn-in picture?

I got to make it North this year to hang with these boys.

you are welcome anytime!! If you could make it, you should come up to Pleasant Hill, MO the first weekend in April. There are going to be so many brethren there it will should be a GREAT time!

As for all the empty bottles..... my husband didn't remember drunk dialing me at midnight!:shock:

you are welcome anytime!! If you could make it, you should come up to Pleasant Hill, MO the first weekend in April. There are going to be so many brethren there it will should be a GREAT time!

As for all the empty bottles..... my husband didn't remember drunk dialing me at midnight!:shock:

I thought Andy was Mormon?

Fun cook-off with a heck of a lot of teams. 73 is what I heard.

It's a small area and they were putting them every where even across the street. I got there at 8:00 am Friday and it was already getting crowded. Got a good spot and had power for the RV.

Got to meet Bryan and his gang. They are great bunch of guys. Congrats on your 10th place ribs.. Thats outstanding.

I made final table in Brisket(12th) and Chicke(16th). Not bad with the number of teams.

Had fun will cook there again next year.

Last edited:
Congrats to Tony76248 for
7th Ribs
4th Chicken
Tied 5th Overall

Thanks brother. I think I was @ 15th brisket too. Was a pretty good cook for me. Tough Texas competition for such a small parking lot. I am pretty sure we maxed out on teams this year. Had a lot to do with Italy being cancelled. Larry is glad they cancelled Italy. Lol. I was sure proud to see him walk. He cooks damn good at every event. This weekend he was top dog amongst us brethren.

Thanks brother. I think I was @ 15th brisket too. Was a pretty good cook for me.

Pretty good? That was a strong showing in that crowd.

This weekend he was top dog amongst us brethren.

I don't know about top dog, but it sure was nice to get my first ever 1st place call amongst all my good friends. It it wasn't for guys like you, that walk wouldn't have been possible. Thanks to all the brethren that have helped along the way.

Back