THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, might be the battle of the DFW Brethren if everyone shows up.

Looks like we might be there after all. TX BBQ Forum has post that says "Italy, Texas LSBS cookoff has been postponed due to condition of grounds."

If this is the case, we'll see y'all in Arlington!

I was headed to Italy also... I guess that will not be the case now.

I have not sent in a entry for Irving.. Can I just show up early Friday and take care of everything then?

I have not sent in a entry for Irving.. Can I just show up early Friday and take care of everything then?

I wouldn't count on it. You may want to check with the organizer. I went out to visit some folks last year, and they were packed in pretty tight.

looks like this is going to be fun with the amount of people that are showing up

looks like this is going to be fun with the amount of people that are showing up

Wait until certain un-named out of town brothers offer to let eldery waitresses stay overnight at their site.

Or the girls going site to site trying to sell jello shots at 8am Saurday.

I don't think I've laughed so much as I did Fri night with our KC brothers.

Wait until certain un-named out of town brothers offer to let eldery waitresses stay overnight at their site.

Or the girls going site to site trying to sell jello shots at 8am Saurday.

I don't think I've laughed so much as I did Fri night with our KC brothers.

They start selling the Jello Shots on Friday morning Ty....Don't know how you missed them - I think I still have the margarita tasate left over from last year....

You should be able to just show up. I believe they have overflow accross the street if needed.

Feb 26
32.gif
Sunny55°/36°
Feb 27
30.gif
Partly Cloudy54°/40°

I think you may be having another KC Brother joining Jeff and Wayne. He wanted to make it last year and I blocked him.:oops: I don't think he will let me do that again.:wink:

Looks like Jeff and I are coming back...looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. I don't know what our team name will be this year - changing it from T-Bag BBQ!!

I think you will know the team name, once it gets called out.:twisted:
And yes, Kim is givin me the green light this year. :twisted:

Back