THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
I haven't seen a subscription reminder thread in quite some time here, in fact, the last one was posted almost 2 years ago by deguerre, and to quote him verbatim, because I couldn't say it any finer:

"You really should think about getting one.

I quote myself from a previous thread when I renewed:

This site is one of the most valuable and unique places on the net. Period. Where else can you share knowledge, fellowship, the love of food, cooking, all things BBQ and just plain down home feeling with people from ALL walks of life, different cultures and countries? Thanks Phil for creating such a wonderful world for me to be a part of.

I urge everyone who doesn't currently have a subscription to get one. The cost of admission is only 25 dollars for the basic, which is a STEAL. Support the Brethren, because the Brethren will, in one way or another, ALWAYS support you.
:thumb::thumb:"

And look at all you get just for a $25 yearly subscription:

25$ Yearly Subscription
BBQ Brethren Green Star Supporter. For $25/year, or 5 cents a day, you get the following options:

• A green star next to your name(or a beer)
• • Enhanced search feature allowing you to use 'and' and 'or' in the searches and other criteria.
• 25 mb upload limit. Normally 5Mb. attachments/pictures
• Your own Photobucket on the website to store and link to your pictures.
• Ability to created Polls
• Upgraded PM Box to 100 messages, normally on 25 for a non-supporting member
• CC: ability on your PMs to send to up to 5 recipients.
• Ability to browse member profiles
• Ability to email other members using our email server. (This is in addition to Private messaging)
• Access to our Social Networking features including Customized profiles, Social Groups and profile visitor messaging.
• Access to our File Downloads Section • Ability to use our "user notes" system.
• Ability to have a larger profile picture
• Ability to have a custom avatar, picture under your name, 120X120 15kb
• Triple the signature size(300 characters) of a non subscription member, with BB code allowed, colors and increased font sizes.

I haven't seen a subscription reminder thread in quite some time here, in fact, the last one was posted almost 2 years ago by deguerre, and to quote him verbatim, because I couldn't say it any finer:

"You really should think about getting one.

I quote myself from a previous thread when I renewed:

This site is one of the most valuable and unique places on the net. Period. Where else can you share knowledge, fellowship, the love of food, cooking, all things BBQ and just plain down home feeling with people from ALL walks of life, different cultures and countries? Thanks Phil for creating such a wonderful world for me to be a part of.

I urge everyone who doesn't currently have a subscription to get one. The cost of admission is only 25 dollars for the basic, which is a STEAL. Support the Brethren, because the Brethren will, in one way or another, ALWAYS support you.
:thumb::thumb:"

Yes you have, Moose. I've been posting a reminder every Christmas for the last 3 years. Where ya been, brother? :laugh: But it's all good. Can't have too many reminders to help support this place. Phil shouldn't have to do it all by himself; and we get so much, it's the least we can do. :wink:

A place that is not only worthy of funding (funding optional) but a great investment helping keep this place the greatest BBQ website on the planet!!

Where else can you go and get any question answered about BBQ (or anything else by posting in woodpile) within the hour? :cool:

Thanks for the reminder!!

Last edited:
Good post Moose! :thumb:

I can't even begin to list the ways this place has changed my cooking and how many great folks I've met all over the place from here. It's more than just a BBQ site and it's well worth every penny and then some.
...and what Greg said....
The info on this forum is great and 99% of the members are mighty fine folks. Pretty awesome for a forum of this size. :cool: :wink:

Yes you have, Moose. I've been posting a reminder every Christmas for the last 3 years. Where ya been, brother? :laugh: But it's all good. Can't have too many reminders to help support this place. Phil shouldn't have to do it all by himself; and we get so much, it's the least we can do. :wink:

I completely spaced out on that, Tish. :icon_blush:

I actually did an advanced search using the word "Subscription" in the title, and deguerre's was the most recent...

Back